LandInsight provides a lot of the information on Land Registry documents directly within the app, which can cut down on how many you need to buy.
But occasionally (often when a site is much further along the pipeline) you still want the full document.
Luckily you can buy these documents through LandInsight at the same price as buying directly from the Land Registry – only £3 per document.
To do that, you need to purchase some Land Registry credits.
How to buy Land Registry credits:
- Open the Dashboard in the top left of the app
- Select the fourth option – ”Credit Top-up”
- Set how many documents you want to be able to buy (max. 100 in a single transaction). The order total will appear below (at £3 per document).
- Click the “Pay with card” button and enter your card details (or, if you’ve made a purchase before, you can select a saved card).
- You’ll then get instant access to your credit, and an email of your receipt. The transaction will appear on your credit card statement as 'LAND INSIGHT'
Alternatively, if you try to buy a document and don’t have enough credit, it will automatically prompt you to top up your credit and provide a link to the right part of the app.
Note: If you haven’t already, remember to save the site before topping up so you don’t lose track of it.